We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining a highly skilled, professional and motivated workforce. Our team of 45 dedicated employees strive to keep live moving forward for those who are counting on us to provide safe, reliable water. Our commitment to taking great care of our families, coworkers, and the communities we serve, flows deep within all of us.
We offer competitive salary and benefit programs. The following benefits are available to full-time employees after their introductory period.
- 18 Days PTO
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Employee Longevity Merit Pay
- Employee's Medical Paid 100%
- 60% of Family's Medical Paid
- Health Savings Account Company Deposit of $1,500.00 Per Year
- Retirment of 11% employer match when Employee participates with a minimum of 4% after one year of employment
- Personal Illness Bank
- "Comp trade"
- Employer Paid Life Insurance Policy
- Employee Sponsored Careflite Membership for Employee
How to apply:
If you are interested in joining the JCSUD team, please apply below:
We look forward to meeting you!