- Customer Service
- About Us
- Calendar of Events
- Water Services
- Cross-Connections & Backflow Prevention Program
- Recent News
- Watering Restrictions
- Online Help-LIVE CHAT
- Forms & Reports
- News & Notices
- Contact Us
Locate your meter box, generally found towards the front of a property, near the street. The box is typically in a direct line with the main outside faucet. It is housed in a concrete or plastic box usually marked "water". Remove the lid by using a tool such as a large screwdriver. Insert the tool into one of the holes and pry the lid off. Be careful when removing the lid not to unplug the antenna attached to the lid from the meter. Click Here for Instructions on reading and operating the meter.
Johnson County SUD also offers the WaterSmart® Customer Portal that will help you track your home's water use and spending with an easy-to-use digital platform. This free service is now available and provides you with the tools to manage your water use and your bill:
- View your home's water use.
- Get personalized, step-by-step actions on ways to save water.
- See how your water use compares to similar homes.
- Sign up for alerts and notifications to take control of your water use.
- Get access to tips and tricks to help you conserve water.
Visit https://jcsud.watersmart.com/index.php/welcome to register your account today!