- Customer Service
- About Us
- Calendar of Events
- Water Services
- Cross-Connections & Backflow Prevention Program
- Recent News
- Watering Restrictions
- Online Help-LIVE CHAT
- Forms & Reports
- News & Notices
- Contact Us
New Service Request
Welcome to the Johnson County Special Utility District Community. Please complete the appropriate Service Application and or Agreement to apply for Standard, Non-standard, or Temporary service. We look forward to serving your water needs. Applications may be completed and submitted online, e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 817-760-5238.
New Standard Service
To establish new service with the District, contact our Customer Service at 817-760-5200 or stop by our office located at 740 FM 3048 Joshua, TX 76058. The following information is needed prior to activation of service where a meter already exists.
- Completed and signed Service Application (All 6 pages must be completed and returned)
- Original Right of Way Easement Form signed and notarized if owner of property (form included with application)
- Copy of drivers license
- Applicable Fees
- A copy of the warranty deed or deed of trust (If owner of property)
JCSUD requires a $200 security deposit before establishing service along with a $50 Activation fee. Applicant may call the office to pay the fees after the application is returned. The deposit may be waived if the following criteria apply:
- An applicant may provide a Letter of Reference in lieu of paying a security deposit if the Letter from the immediate past utility shows no penalties, late payments or disconnection for non-payment incurred in the previous 12 months.
Upon customer request, a deposit may be refunded as a credit to the active account provided that NO penalty charge exists on the payment history ledger for the previous 12 months.
An applicant requesting service at a location with no existing service will need to come to the office and meet with Customer Service to establish service. The following additional information may be required:
- A copy of the warranty deed or deed of trust
- Execute right of way easement
Adobe Reader is required to view PDF forms. If you are unable to view this form, please download the free software.
Fill out the Online Temporary Service Application.
Or print and fill out the Temporary Service Application.