- Customer Service
- About Us
- Calendar of Events
- Water Services
- Cross-Connections & Backflow Prevention Program
- Recent News
- Watering Restrictions
- Online Help-LIVE CHAT
- Forms & Reports
- News & Notices
- Contact Us
Johnson County SUD will soon offer the WaterSmart® Customer Portal that will help you track your home's water use and spending with an easy-to-use digital platform. This free service will be available beginning September 2020 and provides you with the tools to manage your water use and your bill:
- View your home's water use.
- Get personalized, step-by-step actions on ways to save water.
- See how your water use compares to similar homes.
- Sign up for alerts and notifications to take control of your water use.
- Get access to tips and tricks to help you conserve water.
Clicking on the video below will take you to the WaterSmart Video Library. Click the "WaterSmart Customer Portal" tab and three video options will appear below. Click each video link to learn more about the WaterSmart Customer Portal.
If you have any questions, please contact our office at (817) 760-5200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.