Start Service

At JCSUD, we're working for you to make sure you have the water services you need when you need them.  If you have any questions about establishing your service, our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help.  Give them a call at 817-760-5200.

To start service

  • Determine the appropriate service for your needs (standard or non-standard).
  • Complete required documents.
  • Submit documents via:
    • Online Fillable Form
    • Email:
    • Fax: 817-760-5238
    • Mail: P.O. Box 1390, Joshua, TX 76058
    • Visit our office: 740 FM 3048, Joshua, TX 76058

  1. Standard Service
  2. Non-Standard Service

Standard Service

Standard Service is defined as service on an existing pipeline where pipeline or service facility extensions are NOT required and special design and/or engineering considerations are NOT necessary. This is for the standard 5/8" X 3/4" sized water meter service set on existing pipelines.

The following information is needed prior to activation: 

  • Completed and signed Service Application (PDF) (All pages must be completed and returned)
  • Original Right-of-Way Easement Form signed and notarized if the owner of the property (form included with application)
  • Copy of driver's license
  • A copy of the filed warranty deed (If the owner of the property)
  • Applicable Fees - A JCSUD Customer Service Representative will contact you once your account has been established for payment.

Deposits & Fees

JCSUD requires a $200 security deposit before establishing service along with a $50 Activation fee. Applicants may call the office during business hours to pay the fees after the application is received. The deposit may be waived if the following criteria apply:

An applicant may provide a Letter of Reference in lieu of paying a security deposit if the Letter from the immediate past utility shows no penalties, late payments, or disconnection for non-payment incurred in the previous 12 months. Letter of Reference must be submitted at the time of application.

Upon customer request, a deposit may be refunded as a credit to the active account provided that no penalty charge exists on the payment history ledger for the previous 12 months.

Required Documentation for Standard Service