The new payment website is live!
The new payment website for customers to set up a new bill payment profile for use of Auto Pay, Online Bill Payment, or Pay-by-Text is live. You will see your new account number on JCSUD bills sent after August 26th.
Here are the simple, step-by-step instructions for using your new account number to create a new online payment profile:
- Visit JCSUD.com
- Click SET UP NEW PAYMENT PROFILE
- Click Register and follow the prompts
- Verify your email address
- Login using your email address and password
- Click Utility Billing
- Click Add an account and follow the prompts (Account Number and Last Payment Amount can be found on your most recent bill)
- Click the silhouette dropdown in the upper right corner – select Payment information
- Click Add Payment Method and follow the prompts
Using your new payment profile, you can view account details, pay your bill, and manage multiple accounts.
We're here to help make any needed changes easy. Please call us if you have any questions at 817-760-5200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click the link to read the most "FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS," about the new bill payment system.
Please click the link to read the bill insert.
JCSUD offers a wide variety of convenient payment options for our customers. Simply choose the option that best suits your needs.
Security & Privacy: We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet. We will not sell your information to anyone.
Refunds: All refunds will be provided as a credit to the credit card used at the time of the transaction.
- Pay your bill by phone. Call (817) 760-5200 (EXT. 1) to access our 24 hour self-service payment system.
Pay by text - receive text message when your bill is ready and reply with "Pay" to initiate the payment from your cell. Set up Pay by Text by calling (817) 760-5200 (EXT. 1) Messaging and data rates may apply.
- E-bill: receive e-mail notification when your bill is ready. With E-bill, you can receive, view and pay bill online. Call the office to sign up for this free service.
- Online Bill Payment: The capability of making a one-time payment or setting up automatic recurring payments are just a couple of the features that customers will enjoy with the new versatile online payment system. It has a clean design and simple navigation, yet has all the features and functionality to manage and pay your account online.
JCSUD accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. There are no convenience fees.
Payment By Mail
If paying by check or money order through the mail, please send all payments with your payment coupon. To avoid late fees, please mail your payment at least five-seven business days before the due date specified on your bill.
Payment Drop-off Location
You may pay your bill in person at our office address. We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, Cash, Check, or Money Orders. For convenience, a secure drop box is located at 740 FM 3048, Joshua, TX. 76058.
P.O. Box 1390
Joshua, TX 76058